- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Berat, the "city of a thousand windows"
- See the bazaar built of stone in Gjirokaster
- Enjoy the hypnotic beauty of Blue Eye spring
Leave Berat for Gjirokaster on the second day of the tour. This city is known for its a well-preserved Ottoman architecture. The third day of the tour will take you to Butrint, known for its ancient amphitheatre, castle and church. The highlight of this day is the hypnotic Blue Eye spring, known for its hundred shades of blue.
We will drive you back to Tirana on the fourth day of the tour with a stop at Apollonia. Enjoy your lunch at Llogara National Park before continuing your journey to the capital city. For more details please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tirana – Berat via Durres & sightseeing tour of Berat
Day 2: Berat – Gjirokaster & sightseeing tour of Gjirokaster
Day 3: Gjirokaster – Blue Eye spring – Butrint
Day 4: Himare – Apollonia – Tirana
- Transport: Pick up from and drop-off to the airport on the first and the last day of the tour. All transport as per the itinerary in a private, deluxe motor coach
- 3 nights' accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Meals: Breakfast daily & 3 lunch in total
- A multilingual tour guide
- Guided sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to select destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Tourist visa charges
- Travel insurance
- All dinner. Lunch on Day 3
- Single supplement for solo travellers (please contact us before booking the trip)
- Save +US$ 17 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.