- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Local guide born and raised in Tirana
- Communist History Tour
- The city of “a thousand and one windows” – Berat
- Skanderbeg Museum and the Old Bazaar in Kruja
On this tour a local guide will show you life, hotspots and main sights of this now pleasant and entertaining city. Learn the country’s history and traditions and relax in the vibrant streets of Tirana, home of around 1 million people.
Day 1: Travel day & Tirana
Day 2: Kruja & Preza Castle
Day 3: Durres & Berat (UNESCO)
Day 4: Departure Day
- 3 Nights in a Handpicked Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Dinner with beer or wine
- 2 Lunches with beer or wine
- 1 street-food lunch in Tirana
- 3 guided sightseeing tours and select entrance fees
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Airport pick up
- Pre/Post Accomodation Single
- Pre/Post Accomodation Double60
- Single Supplement65
- International/domestic airline tickets
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Meals except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Single supplement is compulsory during this tour for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. Breakfast will be a continental buffet offering a variety of bread, jams, milk, and eggs. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers or those with any other serious medical conditions. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.