- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- The pretty town of Prizen
- The vibrant evening of the capital, Prishtina
- Adem Jashari Memorial Complex
- Serbian Orthodox Churches of Peja and Decan UNESCO
Nex day we drive to the village of Prekaz, home of Adem Jashari, considered one of the founders of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) and the leader of the armed resistance against the Serbian president Slobodan Milošević and his regime.
The tour continues to Gjakova dating back to the Ottoman Empire. Enjoy lunch and explore Kosovo’s oldest bazaar with first-class craft shops , known for its gold-plated wedding attire.
Day 1: Sightseeing tour of Prizren & Prishtina
Day 2: Adem Jashari Memorial Complex & Patriarchal Monastery o
Day 3: The Bazaars of Peja & Gjakova and Decan Monastery (UNES
- 2 nights in a handpicked hotel
- Breakfast daily
- 3 Lunches with beer or wine
- 5 guided sightseeing tours and select entrance fees
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Pre/Post Accomodation Single
- Pre/Post Accomodation Double60
- Single Supplement65
- International/domestic airline tickets
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement is compulsory during this tour for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. Breakfast will be a continental buffet offering a variety of bread, jams, milk, and eggs. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers or those with any other serious medical conditions. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.