- Mountain biking
- Kayaking and canoeing
- City sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit three cities listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Look for the dalmatian pelican at the Lagoon of Karavasta
- Hike Caesar's Pass in Llogara National Park
- Have an unforgettable experience kayaking on the Albanian Riviera
The trip starts in the 400-year-old city and capital, Tirana, before heading to the Lagoon of Divjaka for an adventurous bike ride and a chance to spot the Dalmatian pelican. Then, explore the highlights of Berat, a UNESCO-listed world heritage city. The next day we’ll explore another world heritage city, the stone city of Gjirokastra, a well-preserved Ottoman town steeped in history. You will also get to visit the archaeological site of Butrint before enjoying the promenade of Saranda. We’ll then take a break from history and have a few days’ adventures where we kayak along the beautiful Albanian Riviera and hike in Llogara National Park before going back to the city and exploring Tirana again.
Don’t miss out on this trip of a lifetime in a country known as the “last secret of Europe". Join us for a memorable experience exploring the best of Albania.
*This tour will only run with a minimum of 4 people.
Day 1: Arrive in Tirana
Day 2: Discover the Lagoon of Divjaka and old city of Berat
Day 3: Visit the stone city of Gjirokastra
Day 4: Explore the archaeological site of Butrint
Day 5: Kayak along the Albanian Riviera
Day 6: Hike in Llogara National Park
Day 7: Explore Tirana
Day 8: Drive back to the airport
- Accommodation in three-star hotels and camping tents, as per the itinerary
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Entrance fees in museums and tourist sites mentioned in itinerary
- Tour guide/ driver
- Bike and kayak rentals
- Airport transfers
- Lunches and drinks
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.