- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore stunning, sunkissed beaches
- See the hypnotic spring of Blue Eye
- Learn more about Albanian history in Butrint and Lekursi Castle
- Drive through the picturesque Llogara National Park
Sunbathe in empty beaches and relax in seaside villages. Enjoy the tranquility of Llogara National Park, listen to the music of waterfalls in Borsh and wonder at the hundred shades of blue of the Blue Eye spring.
This tour starts and ends in Tirana. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tirana arrival
Day 2: Tirana – Himare via Vlore & Llogara National Park
Day 3: Himare – Gjipe
Day 4: Himare: Livadhi Beach
Day 5: Himare – Sarande via Borsh Beach & Ali Pasha Castle
Day 6: Sarande – Ksamil Islands
Day 7: Ksamil Islands – Tirana via Blue Eye spring & Gjirokaster
Day 8: Departure day
- Transport: Airport pick up / drop off. All transport in a private, deluxe motor coach
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- Meals: Breakfast everyday. 3 three-course meals and 1 picnic lunch
- A multilingual tour director
- Guided sightseeing tours, entrance fees to select destinations and beach beds
- Pre Tour Accommodation (DBL)
- Pre Tour Accommodation (SGL)
- Pre Tour Accommodation (TPL))
- Albania visa fees
- International, domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.