- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore stunning, sunkissed beaches
- See the hypnotic spring of Blue Eye
- Learn more about Albanian history in Butrint and Lekursi Castle
- Drive through the picturesque Llogara National Park
In this laid-back tour, immerse yourself in inimitable culture, amazing food and natural wonders. Sunbathe in deserted beaches and relax in seaside villages. Get ready to dine surrounded by pine trees in Llogara National Park, sip coffee listening to the music of waterfalls in Borsh and firm your eyes in the natural spring lake of “Blue Eye”.
This tour starts and ends in Tirana. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tirana arrival
Day 2: Kruja, Preza Castle & Durres
Day 3: Berat (UNESCO) & Wine Tasting
Day 4: Sightseeing tour of Gjirokaster (UNESCO)
Day 5: Blue Eye Spring, Butrint National Park (UNESCO) & Porto
Day 6: Beach Stay in Dhermi Beach | Day 6 – Day 10
Day 7: Beach Stay in Dhermi Beach
Day 8: Beach Stay in Dhermi Beach
Day 9: Beach Stay in Dhermi Beach
Day 10: Beach Stay in Dhermi Beach
Day 11: Tirane via Vlore
- Transport: Airport pick up. All transport in a private, deluxe motor coach
- 11 nights in handpicked hotels
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Wine Tasting Tour
- 2 Dinners with beer or wine
- 4 guided sightseeing tours and select entrance fees
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Pre Tour Accommodation (DBL)
- Pre Tour Accommodation (SGL)
- Pre Tour Accommodation (TPL))
- Airport Drop Off
- Single Room Accommodation
- International, domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Drop off
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers or those with any other serious medical conditions. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.