- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Saint Naum Monastery & Lake Ohrid
- Mother Teresa Square & UNESCO Berat
- Memorial Complex of Prekaz (Kosovo)
- The “ottoman” town of Prizren
Explore historic cities like Berat, Gjirokaster, Shkoder, Korce and Sarande as Ohrid & Prizren. Drive through the national parks of Mavrovo and Butrint and past ancient, idyllic villages and breathtaking towns. Learn more about the culture and history of the people who have been living in this part of the world since ancient times. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Travel day & Tirana
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Berat (UNESCO) & Wine Tasting
Day 3: Sightseeing tour of Gjirokaster (UNESCO)
Day 4: Blue Eye Spring & Butrint National Park (UNESCO)
Day 5: Korca via Permet & The Natural Pool of Benje
Day 6: Sightseeing tour of Ohrid (UNESCO)
Day 7: Local Elshani Village, St. Naum Monastery & Bay of Bone
Day 8: Matka Canyon & Sightseeing tour of Skopje
Day 9: Gracanica Monastery (UNESCO) & Sightseeing tour of Pris
Day 10: Prizren via Prekaz Village, Gjakova & Rahovec Wine Regi
Day 11: Sightseeing tour of Prizren & Tirana transfer
- Airport pickup. Transport provided by private deluxe coach
- 11 Nights in Handpicked Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Wine Tasting experiences
- 1 Farm Lunch with beer or wine
- 1 Lunch with beer or wine at The Mussel House
- 1 Macedonia home cooked lunch
- 7 Guided sightseeing Tours and select entrance fees
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Boat Tour of Matka
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Single supplement
- Pre/Post Accomodation Single
- Pre/Post Accomodation Double
- Aeroport Drop Off
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry and phone calls
- International/domestic airline tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory during this tour for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. Breakfast will be a continental buffet offering a variety of bread, jams, milk, and eggs. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers or those with any other serious medical conditions. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.