- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy worldclass treatment at signature luxury 5star hotels and resorts during your tour (as below or similar):
- Taj Tashi Bhutan in Thimphu, an epitome of elegant Bhutanese architecture set in the heart of the Thimphu Valley
- Gangtey Lodge Amankora in Phobjikha, a modern and minimalist lodge hidden in a hillside pine forest with amazing valley views
- Punakha Lodge Amankora in Punakha, a true piece of art reached by crossing a suspension bridge over the Mo Chhu River
Day 1: Thumphu Arrival (d)
Day 2: Thimphu Valley Sightseeing (b,l,d)
Day 3: Thimphu - Phobjikha Valley (b,l,d)
Day 4: Phobjikha Valley - Punakha Valley (b,l,d)
Day 5: Punakha Valley (b,l,d)
Day 6: Paro Valley (b,l,d)
Day 7: Tiger's Nest (b,l,d)
Day 8: Paro Departure (b)
- Bhutan tourist visa fees
- Any international flights to Thimphu and from paro valley are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spirit Of Bhutan Luxury Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 403 today.
- Earn US$ 268+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spirit Of Bhutan Luxury Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spirit Of Bhutan Luxury Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spirit Of Bhutan Luxury Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.