- A magical kingdom in the Himalayas nestled between two spiritual hubs, Tibet and India, it would be hard not to feel closer to enlightenment in this hidden paradise..
- Bhutan is quite possibly the most environmentally friendly country in the world; by law 60% of the country must remain protected national forest and the country actually absorbs more carbon than it uses..
- Journey to Taktsang, commonly know as the Tiger's Nest, the small monastery clinging to a rocky cliff 900 metres above the valley floor and soak in its magnificence..
SaveUS$ 703From US$ 2,930 US$ 2,344 7 days View Tour
|Sep 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Bhutan is perhaps the most mysterious and diverse of all the Himalayan kingdoms, where for centuries a traditional Buddhist culture has thrived in isolation from the rest of the world..
- It is a land of contrast - with lush forested valleys, fortified monasteries, sacred mountains, art and architecture unique to the region..
- The captial Thimphu is charming and serene, a delight to explore..
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 3,795 9 days View Tour
|Sep 18||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 2||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results