- Bhutan is perhaps the most mysterious and diverse of all the Himalayan kingdoms, where for centuries a traditional Buddhist culture has thrived in isolation from the rest of the world..
- It is a land of contrast - with lush forested valleys, fortified monasteries, sacred mountains, art and architecture unique to the region..
- The captial Thimphu is charming and serene, a delight to explore..
9 day walking tour in Bhutan, visiting Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Read More
SaveUS$ 442From US$ 3,605 9 days View Tour
|Oct 2||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 16||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore Swayambhunath and Boudha stupas in Kathmandu.
- Visit the picturesque Paro Taktsang, or the Tiger's Nest, in Paro.
- Travel to numerous sacred dzongs in Bhutan.
15 day cultural, religious and historic sites tour to Kathmandu, Pharping and 9 other destinations travelling through Nepal and Bhutan. Read More
- Operator Himalayan Hermitage
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Local culture, Museum and gallery visits, Spiritual or religious tours, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Art and architecture & Meditation
- Accommodation Guest House, Hotel, Resort & Camping
- Transport Flight
- Age Range 18 to 79 years old
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results