- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The White Tower: The hallmark of the city.
- Kamara: Kamara is an arch constructed by the Roman general Galerius in the 3rd century AD.
Thessaloniki, named after the half-sister of Alexander the Great is the second-largest city in Greece. Nestled in the heart of the Thermaic Gulf, Thessaloniki is easy to fall in love with. It has beauty, chaos, history and culture, remarkable cuisine and wonderful, vast sea views. Ever since the 4th c. BC when it was founded, Thessaloniki has kept its urban character and has remained a civic centre and the hub of that region. The city’s multicultural history has been associated with great empires, as it has known the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Rule. But sightseeing is not the only thing to do in Thessaloniki. It is perfect for endless strolls and city exploration. Walk along Thessaloniki beach promenade, have a coffee at Aristotle Square, taste the local delicacies at Ladadika, and time travel to the past at Thessaloniki Old Town.
Day 1: Arrival Thessaloniki (15km – 30min)
Day 2: Thessaloniki
Day 3: Departure Thessaloniki (15km – 30min)
- 2 nights´ accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Arrival shared transfer from Thessaloniki Airport (Day 1)
- Departure shared transfer to Thessaloniki Airport (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Visa fees
- Please note that the inbound/outbound airport transfers are included only as part of the package or if pre and post-night stay is booked as an extra. Otherwise, additional transfers should be purchased separately
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Escape To Thessaloniki, 3 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Escape To Thessaloniki, 3 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Escape To Thessaloniki, 3 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.