- Explore the ancient and modern history of Thailand with a 3-day trip from Bangkok, taking in Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya
- Uncover a golden age of Siam with the royal residences and atmospheric temples of ancient Ayutthaya
- Swim in idyllic rock pools fed by waterfalls in the seven-tiered Erawan National Park
- Meet elephants in a responsible environment at the Elephant Nature Park, a unique project providing a sanctuary and rescue centre for these incredible creatures
- Learn the story of rescued elephants and even get your swimgear on and help bathe them
- Take a songthaew to Kad Ton Payom flea market and purchase offerings to give to monks
- Munch on Bangkok’s most famous, and delicious, pork satay sticks
- Sip on a traditional Thai-style coffee, topped up with condensed milk
- Wander through Bangkok’s fragrant markets
- Get the heart pumping on an active adventure tour from Chiang Mai
- Climb to the summit of Doi Suthep temple and enjoy the hypnotic atmosphere of chanting Buddhist monks and sweeping views of the city
- Uncover Thailand’s rural charm as you hike and bike thought scenic hilltribe areas
- Journey into the countryside north of Chiang Mai on this short trip and experience the Golden Triangle, the infamous area where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet.
- Discover rural village life with an overnight stay in Doi Mae Salong, a beautiful region up in the mountains where tea is grown and local hilltribe people come to sell their crafts in the town market.
- No trip to Chiang Rai would be complete without a visit to the funky White Temple.
- Discover real Thai countryside and its people with a 3-day trek into the hills of Northern Thailand
- Local guides deepen the learning and appreciation of different villages, each with their own language, clothing style and belief systems
- Meet and chat with friendly villagers and discover more about their unique cultures
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results