Thailand Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
69 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 296 Reviews
- Experience the bustling streets of Bangkok..
- Explore colourful Chiang Mai..
- Trek to remote hilltribe villages..
Perfect for those looking to experience northern Thailand’s cultural treasures and the natural beauty of ... Read More
SavingUS$ 276From US$ 1,149 US$ 873 15 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 4 seats left|
|May 19||Only 4 seats left|
- Go eco-trekking in a National Park and sleep in a White Karen village.
- Get off the beaten track.
- Walk in a jungle surrounded by rice-fields and flower agriculture.
This private eco-trek will bring you off-the-beaten-track in Northern Thailand for 3 days and 2 ... Read More
You can’t get a greater appreciation for the diverse culture and gorgeous scenery of Thailand ... Read More
SavingUS$ 100From US$ 349 US$ 249 5 days View Tour
|May 3||10+ seats left|
|May 11||Only 6 seats left|
- Enjoy an authentic khantoke dinner in a local village..
- Visit a temple and chat with a monk..
- Take a Thai cooking class and enjoy your creation for lunch..
Hit the highlights of Thailand on a 15-day adventure that strikes a balance between cultural ... Read More
SavingUS$ 635From US$ 3,299 US$ 2,664 15 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore bustling Bangkok..
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Khao Sok National Park..
- Relax on the white-sand beaches of Ko Tao and Ko Pha-Ngan..
From Bangkok nightclubs that never close to laid-back beachside drinks on Ko Tao and Ko ... Read More
SavingUS$ 172From US$ 599 US$ 427 8 days View Tour
|Apr 30||Only 10 seats left|
|May 3||Only 5 seats left|
- Experience the bustle of Bangkok..
- Explore the vibrancy of Chiang Mai..
- Trek through northern hilltribes and meet the locals..
From the luxury of Bangkok's malls and gleaming high-rises, head north to Thailand's ... Read More
SavingUS$ 178From US$ 619 US$ 441 8 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 5 seats left|
|May 7||Only 5 seats left|
- Cycle through busy Bangkok..
- Experience colourful Chiang Mai..
- Trek into remote hilltribe villages..
Perfect for those who believe the best way to appreciate paradise is by jumping right ... Read More
SavingUS$ 439From US$ 1,829 US$ 1,390 14 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 10 seats left|
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
- Take a train over the "Bridge on the River Kwai"..
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site Ayutthaya Historical Park..
- Take an authentic Thai cooking class with a local chef..
Delve into the wonders of northern Thailand on an eight-day trip packed with unforgettable cultural ... Read More
SavingUS$ 360From US$ 1,499 US$ 1,139 8 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 9 seats left|
- Get caught up in the bustle of Bangkok..
- Take in the scenery at ancient Ayutthaya..
- Wander through colourful Chiang Mai..
SavingUS$ 289From US$ 1,499 US$ 1,210 12 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 14||10+ seats left|
- Explore some of Asia's largest cities..
- Travel by traditional bamboo raft..
- Trek on foot to visit remote hilltribe villages..
Feast on a Nyonya delicacy in Melaka or delicious street food in Singapore as you ... Read More
SavingUS$ 352From US$ 1,829 US$ 1,477 21 days View Tour
|May 13||Only 2 seats left|
|May 27||Only 3 seats left|
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat..
- Witness monks receiving alms in Luang Prabang..
- Trek along the rice paddies in Kengtung..
If you think it’s impossible to cover all of Indochina in 41 days, well, we’d ... Read More
SavingUS$ 888From US$ 3,699 US$ 2,811 41 days View Tour
|May 10||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 21||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit Bang Pa In Summer Palace.
- Explore Ayutthaya Historical Park.
- See Wat Yai Chaimongkol and Wat Maha That (Buddha head in tree root).
- Enjoy the deserted beaches of Ko Ngai..
- Snorkel the Emerald Cave of Ko Mook..
- Kick back on Ko Lanta’s shores..
Thailand’s known for its unrivalled beaches, so forget setting foot on just one. This eight-day ... Read More
SavingUS$ 55From US$ 1,044 8 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 30||Only 1 seat left|
- Explore Bangkok’s famous floating markets.
- Visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi.
- Stay in a hill tribe lodge in northern Thailand and learn about Hmong culture.
On this incredible 14-day Thailand Culture and Koh Samui holiday you'll experience the history and ... Read More
- Operator Wayfairer Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Cooking classes, City sightseeing, Local culture, Wildlife, Beaches, National parks, Natural landmarks sightseeing, War sites, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Flight
- Age Range 1 to 90 years old
- Visit the Royal Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple.
- See Wat Pho and its Golden Reclining Buddha.
- Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple).
This is a full-day tour exploring the major temples of Bangkok and a visit to ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results