- Tel Aviv: Explore with your Local Expert and see the Habimah National Theater, Rabin Square and browse around the Carmel Market.
- Tel Aviv-Yafo: Visit the ancient port and artists' quarter and see the famous clock tower and old harbor.
- Caesarea: With your Local Expert, explore the Roman and Crusader ruins of Caesarea, formerly one of the splendid cities in Palestine.
- Nazareth: Visit the Church of the Annunciation built on the site where the angel Gabriel is said to have appeared to Mary.
- Sea of Galilee: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lake Kinneret, the very place Jesus is said to have walked on water.
- Capernaum: Visit the Synagogue where Jesus taught and the Mount of Beatitudes, where he preached the Sermon on the Mount
- Masada National Park: Alongside your Local Expert, ascend to the ancient fortress of Masada by cable car where Jewish Zealots held out for three years against Herod's armies, before sacrificing themselves.
- Jerusalem: Visit the Garden of Gethsemene and see the Temple Mount, Room of the Last Supper, the Pool of Bethesda and Ecce Homo Arch.
- Jerusalem: Visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
- Jerusalem: At the Israel Museum, wander to the Shrine of the Book wing housing the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Show more
Adventure awaits on this 26-day guided tour. Travel to the vibrant city of Tel-Aviv and see its Habima National Theater, Rabin Square and Carmel Market, then head to Jaffa to walk the narrow lanes of its artists’ quarters — and buy a souvenir, if you choose. In Amman, see a cooperative that teaches local women craftmanship and skills. Picturesque Petra awaits with its rose-red gorges that lead the way to temples carved into the towering cliffsides. Sail the Nile on a felucca — a wooden boat with billowing canvas sails — with a local sailor. Indulge in traditional high tea at the historic Old Cataract Hotel. In Luxor, meet a local family who will share the secrets of authentic Egyptian breadmaking. And take in sweeping views of Cairo from the city’s Citadel, a medieval Islamic-era fortress.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel Aviv
Day 2: Exploring Vibrant Tel Aviv Relaxed Start
Day 3: Caesarea to Galilee
Day 4: Hula Valley Relaxed Start
Day 5: To the Dead Sea
Day 6: Masada and the Holy City of Jerusalem
Day 7: Exploring Jerusalem
Day 8: Optional Bethlehem Experience Relaxed Start
Day 9: From Jerusalem to Amman
Day 10: Exploring Amman and Jerash
Day 11: Red city of Petra
Day 12: Exploring the Lost City of Petra
Day 13: Wadi Rum with the Bedouin
Day 14: Amman
Day 15: Amman to Cairo
Day 16: Fly to Luxor, Cruise the Nile
Day 17: Exploring Dendera and Edfu
Day 18: Edfu to Aswan Relaxed Start
Day 19: Aswans High Dam & Temple of Isis
Day 20: Feluccas and High Tea Relaxed Start
Day 21: Free time and on to Kom Ombo Relaxed Start
Day 22: Cruising the Nile to Luxor Relaxed Start
Day 23: Explore Luxor and fly to Cairo
Day 24: Cairo sightseeing
Day 25: Cairo and the Pyramids of Giza
Day 26: Depart Cairo
- Breakfast (x25)
- Dinner with Wine (x5)
- Dinner (x10)
- Lunch (x8)
- Afternoon Tea
- 25 Breakfast (B)
- 5 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- 10 Dinner (D)
- 8 Lunch (L)
- 1 Afternoon Tea (AT)
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel. hotel
- Leonardo Plaza Hotel, Tiberias. hotel
- Herods Dead Sea, Ein Bokek. hotel
- Leonardo Plaza Hotel, Jerusalem. hotel
- Amman Marriott Hotel. hotel
- Petra Marriott Hotel. hotel
- Sun City Camp, Wadi Rum. hotel
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino. hotel
- MS Medea or MS Miriam (or similar). hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of the Prophets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of the Prophets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of the Prophets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Prophets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.