- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the Roman city of Bet She'an, Jerusalem and Amman
- Visit the archaeological zone of Caesarea, the Church of the Multiplication in Tabgha, the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, the Church of the Visitation and the Israel Museum in Ein Karem, the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, take a cable car to the Fortress of Masada, discover the 3rdcentury ruins of Jerash, the Roman amphitheatre in Amman, Mount Nebo, St. George's Church in Madaba, Shobak Crusader Castle and Petra
- See the wedding Church in Cana, the oldest city in the world Jericho and the Qumran caves
- Scenic Cruise on the Sea of Galilee before admiring the Jesus Boat
A biblical encounter awaits on this epic journey that will see you visit the Old City of Jerusalem, Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity and the 'Rose Red' city of Petra.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel Aviv
Day 2: Journey to Sea of Galilee
Day 3: Explore Capernaum and the Mount of Beatitudes
Day 4: On to Nazareth and Jerusalem
Day 5: Discover Jerusalem
Day 6: Venture to Bethlehem
Day 7: Off to Admire the Masada Fortress and the Dead Sea
Day 8: Cross Allenby Bridge to Jordan
Day 9: Uncover the Treasures of Amman and Iraq al-Amir
Day 10: A Day Exploring Mount Nebo, Madaba and Shobak Castle
Day 11: Take in the Magnificent Petra and Continue to Wadi Rum
Day 12: Marvel at Desert Landscapes, Then Return to Amman
Day 13: Farewell Amman
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 12 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of the Gods tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 150+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of the Gods tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of the Gods tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Gods tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.