- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 26 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tel Aviv: Enjoy a Welcome Drink and mingle with your fellow travel companions to begin your journey.
- Tel Aviv: Participate in a Friday night Shabbat dinner
- Isfiya: Feast on local specialities in a private Druze home and hear about life in the village from one of its residents.
- Jerusalem: Toast the culmination of your travels with a lively Celebration Dinner.
Get up close and personal with the beautiful cultures, iconic antiquities, and inspiring landscapes of Israel, Egypt and Jordan on this heritage journey.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel Aviv
Day 2: Exploring Vibrant Tel Aviv
Day 3: Caesarea to Galilee
Day 4: Golan Heights
Day 5: To the Dead Sea
Day 6: Masada and the Holy City of Jerusalem
Day 7: Exploring Jerusalem
Day 8: Optional Bethlehem Experience
Day 9: From Jerusalem to Amman
Day 10: Exploring Amman and Jerash
Day 11: Red city of Petra
Day 12: Exploring the Lost City of Petra
Day 13: Wadi Rum with the Bedouin
Day 14: Amman
Day 15: Amman to Cairo
Day 16: Fly to Luxor, Cruise the Nile
Day 17: Exploring Dendera and Edfu
Day 18: Edfu to Aswan
Day 19: Aswans High Dam & Temple of Isis
Day 20: Feluccas and High Tea
Day 21: Free time and on to Kom Ombo
Day 22: Cruising the Nile to Luxor
Day 23: Explore Luxor and fly to Cairo
Day 24: Cairo and the Pyramids of Giza
Day 25: Cairo sightseeing
Day 26: Depart Cairo
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Included economy class flights between Cairo/Luxor and Luxor/Cairo with transfers between airports and hotels
- Complimentary transfers from/to Cairo Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations
- Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasion
- Please note that gratuities are not included for the Travel Director, Nile Cruise staff, Drivers and Airport Escorts
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director and certified Egyptologist will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroom
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- 7 night Nile cruise aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, on either MS Medea, MS Miriam, MS Giselle, MS La Boheme or similar
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of Prophets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of Prophets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of Prophets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of Prophets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.