- Spiritual or religious tour
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
- Dead Sea: the lowest land point on earth, the Dead Sea area at 1388 feet (423m) below sea level.
- Tel Aviv: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture and an international mindset.
Travel independently and experience at your own pace a unique vacation in Nature, at Israel's well-known unique form of collaborative community, the Kibbutz Guest Houses and Kibbutz Hotels.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv – Jerusalem Area (55km – 1hr) / Car Pick-up
Day 2: Jerusalem Area – Jerusalem Old City – Jerusalem Area
Day 3: Jerusalem Area – Ein Karem – Holocaust Museum – Knesset – Isarel Museum –machane Yehuda – Jerusalem Area (10km – 0.5hr)
Day 4: Jerusalem Area – Dead Sea Area – Fortress Masada – Negev Desert – Dead Sea Area (100km – 1.5hrs)
Day 5: Dead Sea Area – Mt. Of Beatitudes – Tabgha – Capernaum – Tiberias – Jezreel Valley (170km – 3.5hrs)
Day 6: Jezreel Valley – Banias – Mount Bental – Katzrin – Jezreel Valley (100km – 1.5hr)
Day 7: Jezreel Valley – Nazareth – Haifa – Crusader Fortress – Tel Aviv Area (100km – 1.5hr)
Day 8: Departure Tel Aviv (25km – 30 Min)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 days rental car, pick-up/drop-off at Ben Gurion International Airport •
- Unlimited mileage and insurances CDW & TP
- Meet & Greet
- All activities mentioned on the itinerary are only suggested, at own expense
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Airport tax
- City tax not included where applicable, payable on the spot. Please refer to the Israeli law for further information
- Porterage and gratuities
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- EXCLUSIONS & REQUIREMENTS CAR HIRE
- One driver, age 23 and up, holding a driving license valid for a minimum of 2 years
- One-time charge (per rental car) will apply for pick-up and/or drop-off of vehicle at the airport Ben Gurion Airport, the fee is to be paid by the customer on the spot •
- Clients should be informed that we allow a grace period of only 50 minutes. In case they exceed this grace period, their credit card will be charged with one additional rental day according to the rate given at Budget desk•
- Clients must collect the car with their own international credit card•
- It is forbidden to exit the country’s borders, or to enter the Palestinian Authority territories with the rented vehicle
- All extra services with extra costs need to be ordered in advance and will be paid by the client upon pick up of the car on arrival day: additional driver, additional insurances, child seat, booster, smartphone, GPS •
- Damage Excess and Excess Waiver additional cost per day, to be checked on the spot at Budget desk
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kibbutz Highlights Tour, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kibbutz Highlights Tour, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kibbutz Highlights Tour, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.