- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Masada, an ancient fortress in the Judean Desert & home to King Herod's Palace
- See the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
- Explore Jerusalem. See its world famous religious and historic landmarks
- Join the tour directly from your hotel and enjoy a high quality tour experience
Travel back in time as you stand above the Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives and see the Old City, the Temple Mount, where once stood the Solomon’s Temple that was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE, and the Second Temple, destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE.
Enter into the Old City via the Zion Gate and stop at Kotel, the Western Wall where Jews have prayed since the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE. Travel through the Biblical wilderness on your journey to the Dead Sea and take a cable car up to the mountain-top plateau of Masada, where King Herod built a fortified palace complete with every convenience.
Breathe in the salt-rich air of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, before it is time to head back to Tel Aviv. Pickup from and drop off to the traveler's hotel in Tel Aviv is included in the tour price.
For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section.
Day 1: Explore Jerusalem
Day 2: Masada & the Dead Sea
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 night's accommodation
- Experienced, English-speaking, local tour guides
- Transport provided by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Israel tourist visa
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- All meals except one breakfast
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that solo travelers will have to book this trip with single room accommodation. The triple room option is only if three travelers traveling together. Each day's tour has a different group of travelers, guides and drivers. The tour starts and ends in Tel Aviv. Luggage is stored in the bus during the tours.