- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- TelAviv: this neversleeping city combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture, and an international mindset.
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital city is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
Day 1: Arrival Tel-aviv (30km – 30min)
Day 2: Tel-aviv
Day 3: Tel-aviv – Jerusalem Tour – Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Jerusalem
Day 6: Jerusalem – Departure Tel-aviv (60km – 1hr)
- 5 night’s accommodation
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Jerusalem Tour, including a stop at Mount of Olives, King David's Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey visit, Armenian and Jewish quarters walk, Church of Holy Sepulchre visit, Yad Vashem visit (Day 3)
- 5 Breakfasts
- Arrival shared unescorted transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Ben Gurion International Airport (Day 1)
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus on the scheduled activities (Day 3)
- Departure shared unescorted transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Ben Gurion International Airport (Day 6)
- Operated with bilingual English and Spanish-speaking local guide during the scheduled activities (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet by English-speaking representative
- Day 2, 4, 5: Please note that this is a suggested itinerary. While the sites listed may be visited independently, the package does not cover any applicable entrance or tour fees on these days
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jerusalem And Tel-aviv Short Break, English & Spanish-speaking Guide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jerusalem And Tel-aviv Short Break, English & Spanish-speaking Guide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jerusalem And Tel-aviv Short Break, English & Spanish-speaking Guide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.