- Getaways and short breaks
- Spiritual or religious tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
Discover fascinating Israel in this five-day tour and explore the biblical landscapes and sites. From the ancient history to the modern State of Israel, visit the colourful mosaic of cultures, unique spirit, history, food and religions!
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv – Jerusalem (55km – 1hr)
Day 2: Jerusalem – Holocaust Memorial – Israel Museum – Machame Yehuda Market – Bethlehem – Jerusalem (30km – 1.5hr)
Day 3: Jerusalem – Mt. Of Olives – Church Of The Nations – Garden Of Gethsemane – Old City – Church Of The Holy Sepulchre – Jerusalem (15km – 1hr)
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Jerusalem – Departure Tel Aviv (55km – 1hr)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus/to Ben Gurion Airport
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour (Day 2-3)
- Operated with Italian-speaking local guide during the visits mentioned on the itinerary (Day 2-3)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Holocaust Memorial, Israel Museum, Machame Yehuda Market and Bethlehem visits (Day 2); Mt. of Olives, Church of the Nations, Garden of Gethsemane, Old City and Church of the Holy Sepulchre (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italiano Classico 5 Days, Italian-speaking Guide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Italiano Classico 5 Days, Italian-speaking Guide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italiano Classico 5 Days, Italian-speaking Guide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.