- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the ancient cities of Nazareth and Bethlehem.
- Stop at the Garden of Gethsemane, the site of Christ's betrayal by Judas.
- Visit the Pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the paralytic.
On an inspirational journey through Israel, strengthen your faith and feel closer to God. From Bethlehem and Nazareth to Cana, the site of the First Miracle, find new understanding of the life of Jesus. Follow in His footsteps along the Via Dolorosa as you walk the path of the Stations of the Cross. Visit the Church of the Pater Noster, built on the traditional site where Jesus taught. Explore Ein Karem, birthplace of St. John the Baptist. An extensive Jerusalem tour features the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane and the Western Wall. Engage in daily worship at historical sites such as the Church of the Beatitudes, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, St. John the Baptist and the Church of the Nativity.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : Tel Aviv, Israel - Tour Begins
Day 3 : Tel Aviv - Caesarea - Mount Tabor - Cana - Tiberias
Day 4 : Tiberias - Sea of Galilee - Tabgha - Capernaum - Tiberias
Day 5 : Tiberias - Nazareth - Bethlehem - Jerusalem
Day 6 : Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane
Day 7 : Jerusalem - Optional Excursion
Day 8 : Jerusalem, the Old City
Day 9 : Jerusalem - Tour Ends
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel, Ramat Gan
- Leonardo Tiberias Hotel
- Leonardo Jerusalem Hotel
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel: Pilgrimage to the Holy Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel: Pilgrimage to the Holy Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 June 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel: Pilgrimage to the Holy Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel: Pilgrimage to the Holy Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.