- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Explore the biblical towns of Nazareth and Bethlehem.
- Meet a local Druze family.
- Wander through the streets of Old Jerusalem.
Perched at the crossroads of Middle Eastern history for centuries and the spiritual home to Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike, Israel remains a must-visit destination for anyone eager to understand this dynamic, always-changing region. Explore the historic towns of Bethlehem and Nazareth, soak in the energy of vibrant Tel Aviv, and experience a soul-stirring connection to ancient and modern sites and peoples. Thousands of incredible moments, one comprehensive trip.
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv/Haifa
Day 3: Haifa/Nazareth/Galilee
Day 4: Galilee/Jericho
Day 5: Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem
Day 6: Jerusalem
Day 7: Jerusalem
Day 8: Jerusalem
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD220-290 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Domari Society Visit, Jerusalem
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch , Isfiya Druze Village
- Old Jerusalem walking tour
- Refugee camp community visit
- Bethlehem visit
- Dead Sea visit with swim
- Masada guided tour
- Sea of Galilee region tour
- Akko and Nazareth visits
- Tel Aviv orientation tour including Old Jaffa Port
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 89 today.
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Israel Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.