- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nazareth: located in Israel’s Galilee region, not only has over a dozen important Christian sites but as Israel’s largest Arab city, has some fascinating cultural sites and experiences to offer.
- Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee is characterised by its beautiful landscapes, amazing natural formations, historic sites, and charming villages.
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
- Tel Aviv: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture and an international mindset.
Explore fascinating Israel; discover the biblical landscapes and sites. From the ancient history to the modern State of Israel, visit the colourful mosaic of cultures, unique spirit, history, food and religions!
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv / Car Pick-up
Day 2: Tel Aviv
Day 3: Tel Aviv – Caesarea – Haifa – Akko – Galilee – Tiberias (200km – 2hrs)
Day 4: Tiberias – Safed – Golan Heights – Tiberias (130km – 3hrs)
Day 5: Tiberias – Nazareth – Beith Alfa – Jordan Valley – Jerusalem (265km – 4.5hrs)
Day 6: Jerusalem – Quasr El Yehud – Massada – Dead Sea – Jerusalem (300km – 4.5hrs)
Day 7: Jerusalem Old City
Day 8: Jerusalem – Departure Tel Aviv / Car Drop-off (60km – 1hr)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 days rental car, pick-up/drop-off at Ben Gurion International Airport
- Unlimited millage
- Insurances CDW & TP
- Meet & Greet
- Please note that this tour is a suggested itinerary. While the sites listed may be visited independently, the package does not cover any applicable entrance or tour fees
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Airport tax
- City tax not included where applicable, payable on the spot. Please refer to the Israeli law for further information
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- EXCLUSIONS & REQUIREMENTS CAR HIRE
- All extra services with extra costs need to be ordered in advance and will be paid by the client upon pick up of the car on arrival day: additional driver, additional insurances, child seat, booster, smartphone, GPS
- Damage Excess and Excess Waiver additional cost per day, to be checked on the spot at Budget desk
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel Cultural Experience 5* Hotel, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel Cultural Experience 5* Hotel, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel Cultural Experience 5* Hotel, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.