- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- We'll take in the wonderful sites of Jerusalem on a visit through the Jewish Quarter, Arab Market, Lions Gate, Dolorosa and the Church of Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Vashem Museum and Memorial
- Visit Israel Museum Dead Sea Scrolls and Second Temple Model
From the passionate energy of Jerusalem to the eerie stillness of the Dead Sea, plus a whole lotta camels and some astounding Nabatean ruins in between, this is the trip to excite your senses and transport you back to ancient times as you fall head over heels for the Middle East. Over 10 nights we'll uncover Israel's enigmatic energy and Jordan's desert secrets, returning more enlightened than ever.
Day 1: Arrive Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Jerusalem to Amman via Jerash
Day 6: Amman to Petra
Day 7: Petra to Eilat via Wadi Rum
Day 8: Eilat
Day 9: Eilat to Tel Aviv
Day 10: Tel Aviv
Day 11: Depart Tel Aviv
- 15 meals: We know better than anyone else that to travel is to eat - and with all the sumptuous flavours and cacophony of fragrances in the Middle East, you’ll be overwhelmed by choice. We’ve got you covered for breakfast every day, meaning you’ll be fuelled for a full day of exploring, and 5 delicious dinners.
- The trip of a lifetime requires maximum comfort, so after a full day of unearthing ancient mysteries you’ll be bunkering down in cosy hotels for 10 nights. Stay twin share or splash out and snooze alone.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel and Jordan Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel and Jordan Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel and Jordan Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel and Jordan Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.