- Tel Aviv: Explore with your Local Expert and see the Habimah National Theater, Rabin Square and browse around the Carmel Market.
- Tel Aviv-Yafo: Visit the ancient port and artists' quarter and see the famous clock tower and old harbor.
- Caesarea: With your Local Expert, explore the Roman and Crusader ruins of Caesarea, formerly one of the splendid cities in Palestine.
- Nazareth: Visit the Church of the Annunciation built on the site where the angel Gabriel is said to have appeared to Mary.
- Sea of Galilee: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lake Kinneret, the very place Jesus is said to have walked on water.
- Capernaum: Visit the Synagogue where Jesus taught and the Mount of Beatitudes, where he preached the Sermon on the Mount
- Masada National Park: Alongside your Local Expert, ascend to the ancient fortress of Masada by cable car where Jewish Zealots held out for three years against Herod's armies, before sacrificing themselves.
- Jerusalem: Visit the Garden of Gethsemene and see the Temple Mount, Room of the Last Supper, the Pool of Bethesda and Ecce Homo Arch.
- Jerusalem: Visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
- Jerusalem: At the Israel Museum, wander to the Shrine of the Book wing housing the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Show more
See modern marvels, ancient wonders and stunning scenery on this 15-day guided tour of Israel and Jordan. Travel to Tel Aviv, where you’ll see the Habima National Theater, one of the first Hebrew-language theaters. In Jerusalem, ride a cable car to Masada — a desert fortress atop a rock plateau — then ascend to the top of Mount Scopus for panoramic views of the city below. Later, visit a Holocaust museum and see the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Shrine of the Book. Buy a hand-crafted souvenir during a visit to the Iraq-Al Amir Women's Cooperative, which teaches local women trade skills. See the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra, an ancient city carved from the rose-hued stone of the surrounding mountains and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Take a jeep safari into the desert of Wadi Rum, where you’ll join local Bedouins for tea and authentic Jordanian cuisine under the stars.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel Aviv
Day 2: Exploring Vibrant Tel Aviv Relaxed Start
Day 3: Caesarea to Galilee
Day 4: Hula Valley Relaxed Start
Day 5: To the Dead Sea
Day 6: Masada and the Holy City of Jerusalem
Day 7: Exploring Jerusalem
Day 8: Optional Bethlehem Experience Relaxed Start
Day 9: From Jerusalem to Amman
Day 10: Exploring Amman and Jerash
Day 11: Red city of Petra
Day 12: Exploring the Lost City of Petra
Day 13: Wadi Rum with the Bedouin
Day 14: Amman
Day 15: Depart Amman
- Breakfast (x14)
- Dinner with Wine (x5)
- Dinner (x3)
- 14 Breakfast (B)
- 5 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel. hotel
- Leonardo Plaza Hotel, Tiberias. hotel
- Herods Dead Sea, Ein Bokek. hotel
- Leonardo Plaza Hotel, Jerusalem. hotel
- Amman Marriott Hotel. hotel
- Petra Marriott Hotel. hotel
- Sun City Camp, Wadi Rum. hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 256+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.