- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tel Aviv: Explore with your Local Expert and see the Habimah National Theatre, Rabin Square and browse around the Carmel Market.
- Jaffa: Visit the ancient port and artists' quarter and see the famous clock tower and old harbour.
- Caesarea: With your Local Expert, explore the Roman and Crusader ruins of Caesarea, formerly one of the splendid cities in Palestine.
- Nazareth: Visit the Church of the Annunciation built on the site where the angel Gabriel is said to have appeared to Mary.
Step back into Biblical times, as you see iconic religious sites and uncover hidden gems across Israel and Jordan. Once the marching grounds of Roman legions, Muslim armies and Christian Crusaders, this part of the world is a fascination of cultural riches and antiquity. Hear local stories from Local Experts, stay in luxurious hotels and taste the flavours of the region.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel Aviv
Day 2: Exploring Vibrant Tel Aviv
Day 3: Caesarea to Galilee
Day 4: Golan Heights
Day 5: To the Dead Sea
Day 6: Masada and the Holy City of Jerusalem
Day 7: Exploring Jerusalem
Day 8: Optional Bethlehem Experience
Day 9: From Jerusalem to Amman
Day 10: Exploring Amman and Jerash
Day 11: Red city of Petra
Day 12: Exploring the Lost City of Petra
Day 13: Wadi Rum with the Bedouin
Day 14: Amman
Day 15: Depart Amman
- Tiberias: Participate in a Friday night Shabbat dinner.
- Jerusalem: Toast the culmination of your travels with a lively Celebration Dinner.
- Amman: Enjoy tasting traditional Jordanian when you visit the Bait Khairat Souf for an authentic style lunch.
- Petra: Taste authentic Jordanian flavours as you experience a traditional desert dinner when you dine at the Ammarin Bedouin camp.
- Wadi Rum: Enjoy tea with the Bedouins at sunset and taste authentic Jordanian cuisine dine under the stars for your Zarb dinner.
- Amman: Toast to your adventures with your fellow travellers at a lively Celebration Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 14 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner (D), 5 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroom
- Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasion
- Complimentary transfers are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Amman: Get to know your fellow travelers and Travel Director over a drink at your Welcome Dinner.
- Amman: Choose between joining a guided tour to discover the highlights of the city or alternatively, explore Amman's street art scene on a guided graffiti walking tour.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Golan Heights: Visit a family-run winery and regale in a tasting of the local produce.
- Tel Aviv: Enjoy a Welcome Drink and mingle with your fellow travel companions to begin your journey.
- Galilee: Choose between a relaxing cruise on Lake Kinneret or alternatively, meet one of the archaeologists who found the Ancient Galilee Boat and hear the story of its excavation.
- Amman: Visit the Iraq-Al Amir Women's Cooperative supported by the TreadRight Foundation. Learn some skills behind these traditional handicraft activities from the ladies of the cooperative and admire their work, which helps boost their financial livelihoods. The Women's Cooperative also advances SDG 5: Gender Equality. The Cooperative, which is managed and run by local women, has provided training projects for more than 150 women from all villages of Wadi Seer on a variety of handicrafts. It also advances SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities. Here women are provided with job training skills enable them to gain access to economic opportunities that might not have otherwise been possible.
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel and Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 213+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel and Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel and Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel and Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.