- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the ancient cities of Nazareth and Bethlehem.
- Travel to Tel Megiddo, site of the final battle before the coming of the Messiah.
- Stand in the Upper Room near the traditional site of the Last Supper.
Walk in the hallowed footsteps of Jesus Christ and see some of the most ancient cities in the world on this spirited sojourn to Israel. Venture on an inspirational journey that will heighten your faith and bring you closer to God. From Bethlehem and Nazareth to Cana, the site of the First Miracle, find new understanding in the life of Jesus. Along the Via Dolorosa, walk the path of the Stations of the Cross. Experience the Valley of Armageddon and visit Ein Karem, birthplace of St. John the Baptist. Cross the Sea of Galilee. Visit the River Jordan, Yardenit Baptismal site. An extensive Jerusalem tour features the Mount of Olives, the Tomb of the Virgin Mary, and the Western Wall. Enjoy time to explore this reverent terrain on your own. Reflect on the monumental grounds and experience an introspective journey that will strengthen your faith.
Day 1 : Tel Aviv, Israel - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Caesarea - Nazareth - Cana - Tiberias
Day 3 : Sea of Galilee-Capernaum-Golan Heights-Caesarea Philippi-Tiberias
Day 4 : Tiberias - Tel Megiddo - Bethlehem - Jerusalem
Day 5 : Jerusalem - Mount Zion - Ein Karem
Day 6 : Jerusalem
Day 7 : Jerusalem
Day 8 : Jerusalem - Tour Ends
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 7 Dinners
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel: A Journey of Faith tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel: A Journey of Faith tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel: A Journey of Faith tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel: A Journey of Faith tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.