- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail on the tranquil waters of the Sea of Galilee aboard a replica boat reminiscent of the 1st century.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem including the Western Wall and the Via Dolorosa – the Way of the Cross.
- Venture to the 2,000yearold ancient Roman city of Caesarea.
Discover the ancient world of Israel, where legendary stories of humanity’s collective history blend with the thriving dynamic of modern life. Your adventure starts in Tel Aviv, the chic center for spirited luxury and captivating nightlife. Get a taste of the local flavor during a home-hosted lunch in a Druze community. Step into the past and enjoy a cruise on the Sea of Galilee. Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites including the “White City” of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem’s magnificent Old City. Gain a new perspective as you ascend the ancient walls of Masada by cable car. Choose to learn about the world-famous cosmetics that come from the Dead Sea -OR- "float" in the tranquil, healing waters of the Dead Sea. From historic Nazareth to the sophisticated bustling hub of Tel Aviv, experience the all-encompassing essence of Israel.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : Tel Aviv, Israel - Tour Begins
Day 3 : Tel Aviv
Day 4 : Tel Aviv - Caesarea - Haifa - Tiberias
Day 5 : Tiberias - Korazim - Golan Heights - Sea of Galilee - Tiberias
Day 6 : Tiberias - Nazareth - Mount of Olives - Jerusalem
Day 7 : Jerusalem - Optional Excursion
Day 8 : Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Jerusalem
Day 9 : Jerusalem - Masada - Dead Sea - Jerusalem
Day 10 : Jerusalem - Tour Ends
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunchs
- 5 Dinners
- Isrotel Tower Hotel
- Leonardo Plaza Hotel
- Dan Panorama
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iconic Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 June 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iconic Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.