- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4.5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the highlights of the Holy City on this halfday tour
- Explore the four distinct quarters of the Old city, Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian
- Experience the culture and vibe of the historical old city
Jerusalem, the historic city important to Jews, Christians and Muslims, houses many important sites including the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Via Dolorosa and much more. The Old City of Jerusalem, which is divided into four quarters, the Jewish Quarter, the Christian Quarter, the Muslim Quarter and the Armenian quarter is best explored by foot, through the various alleyways, marketplaces and historic landmarks. With a knowledgeable English-speaking guide, learn more about and experience the magic and power of the holy city.
This tour is available daily with guaranteed departures. The tour ends in Jerusalem, ideal for travelers who would like to keep exploring Jerusalem on their own after the tour or return to Tel Aviv individually.
- Pickup from our centralized pickup point in Tel Aviv
- Transportation from Tel Aviv
- Guided tour of the Old City
- Return transfer to Tel Aviv
- Lunch, drinks, personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.