- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
During this eight-day tour, discover the incredible highlights of Israel. Beginning in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv, drive below sea-level to visit the Dead Sea and explore ancient archaeological ruins and charming villages. Then discover the wonders of Jerusalem and its history.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv – Jerusalem (60 Kms – 1 Hr)
Day 2: Jerusalem – Bethlehem - Jerusalem (20 Kms – 2 Hrs)
Day 3: Jerusalem: New City Tour
Day 4: Jerusalem – Tiberias – Galilee (200 Kms – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Galilee – Nazareth - Galilee (50 Kms – 1 Hr)
Day 6: Galilee – Acre – Haifa – Caesarea – Tel Aviv (124 Kms - 2 Hrs)
Day 7: Tel Aviv - Masada & Dead Sea- Tel Aviv (350 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Departure Tel Aviv
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 dinners
- Transfer from / to airport on arrival and departure on shared basis
- Operated with a German-speaking guide on a shared basis
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Cable-car in Masada
- All entrance fees and visits indicated as included: visit to the renewed Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, the Temple area, the colourful bazaars and the Garden of Gethsemane, Mount Zion, the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book and Yad Vashem in Jerusalem; visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem; visit to a former Syrian fortification in Galilee and visit to the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth; visit to an old Crusader stronghold and mediaeval fortifications in Acre; visit to the Baha'i Shrine in Haifa; visit to the excavations, Herod’s palace, synagogue, bathhouse and cisterns in Masada.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival
- Porterage at the airport
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Lunches and beverages with meals
- Travel, medical or baggage insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Of Israel, German Speaking Guide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights Of Israel, German Speaking Guide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Of Israel, German Speaking Guide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.