- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tel Aviv Dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast
- Caesarea One of the great cities of antiquity and Golan heights Syrian fortifications and source of River Jordan
- Picturesque Sea of Galilee and ruins of Capernaum
- Nazareth Church of the Annunciation, Mary’s Well and Joseph’s Church
COACH TOUR: Journey through Israel and Jordan on this epic 11-day tour featuring the biblical sights of Jerusalem, cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv and beautiful Rose City of Petra. Float in the Dead Sea, admire the ancient fortress of Masada and soak up the views from Mount Nebo, where Moses once viewed the Promised Land.
Day: 1 Tel Aviv
Day: 2 Jerusalem
Day: 3 Jerusalem
Day: 4 Jerusalem
Day: 5 Beit Shean, Safed & Galilee
Day: 6 Golan Heights & Capernaum
Day: 7 Tel Aviv
Day: 8 Jerash & Amman
Day: 9 Petra
Day: 10 Tel Aviv
Day: 11 Tel Aviv
- 10 nights 4 star hotels
- This coach tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go. You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day
- Breakfast daily and 9 dinners
- Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 11
- All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing
- Touring - Masada, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Beit Shean, Capernaum, Gallilee, Golan Heights, Nazareth, Acre, Haifa, Caesarea, Jerash, Amman, Petra, Mount Nebo, Jaffa & Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, excluding the Dead Sea should you choose to swim
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guides and drivers. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guides and USD$2 per day, per traveller for your drivers. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Border taxes of approximately US$48 per person. Paid on tour and subject to change.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 128+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Israel & Jordan - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Israel & Jordan - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Israel & Jordan - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.