- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tel Aviv Explore this cosmopolitan city and the ancient port of Jaffa
- Masada – Take a cable car up to the ancient fortification of Masada and enjoy unrivalled views over the Dead Sea
- The Dead Sea – Float in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters
- Jerusalem New City (West Bank) Admire incredible views of the Old City from Mount Scopus, see the Dead Sea Scrolls in the Israel Museum and visit the World Holocaust Remembrance Centre
COACH TOUR: From the vibrant coastal city of Tel Aviv, spend 8 days exploring the incredible highlights of Israel. Travelling inland and head for the centuries old city of Jerusalem, where you can see, smell and touch the history that has shaped it, as well as the birth place of Jesus, Bethlehem. Look out across the Sea of Galilee and rise to the top of Mount Carmel in Haifa. Visit the Crusader Castle at Caesarea and end the tour back in Tel Aviv.
Day: 1 Tel Aviv
Day: 2 Dead Sea
Day: 3 Jerusalem
Day: 4 Bethlehem
Day: 5 Nazareth
Day: 6 Galilee
Day: 7 Haifa
Day: 8 Tel Aviv
- 7 nights 4 star hotels
- This coach tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go. You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day
- Breakfast daily and 6 dinners
- All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
- Escorted by an English speaking driver guide
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- Touring - Masada, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Ein Karem, Beit Shean, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Acre, Haifa, Caesarea, Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting in Israel's wine region
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Israel - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Israel - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Israel - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.