- Expedition tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
You’re invited to explore the ancient land held sacred by three major religions, a living museum of mankind’s history encircled by modernity. Immerse yourself into a bygone era as you walk in the footsteps of departed prophets and discover the complexities of this holy land on an unforgettable 8 day journey.
Visit the lively city of Tel Aviv. With its glorious skyline and dazzling beaches, this is a city that never seems to sleep. Browse through its markets and the 4,000-year-old port city Jaffa, and sail the Sea of Galilee, the very lake where Jesus is said to have walked on water. Soak in the divinity of the Holy City of Jerusalem while also exploring its local art and gourmet scene.
Day 1 : Tel Aviv
Day 2 : Tel Aviv
Day 3 : Tel Aviv - Sea of Galilee
Day 4 : Sea of Galilee
Day 5 : Sea of Galilee > Jerusalem
Day 6 : Jerusalem
Day 7 : Jerusalem
Day 8 : Jerusalem > Tel Aviv
- 12 meals – 7 breakfasts (B) and 5 dinners (D)
- Return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Fully escorted by a handpicked Scenic Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Smaller group sizes with a maximum of 24 guests
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 6 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 196+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 September 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.