- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tel Aviv Discover the architectural artistry of Tel Aviv's White City
- Biblical Landscapes See the world famous sites; the Sea of Galilee and Jericho
- Dead Sea Float in the famous saline sea at the lowest point on Earth
- Jerusalem Follow the Stations of the Cross and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Explore the Holy Land's greatest religious sites and explore the inspiring landscapes; roam through the historical streets of Jerusalem and dip in the saline waters of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on earth. Spend a night under the stars in a traditional Bedouin-style desert camp before ascending Masada's Sky Fortress at sunrise, and taste delicious Middle Eastern cuisine as you travel through the country. Tel Aviv - Discover the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Israel's second city on the coast of the Mediterranean Biblical Landscapes - See world famous holy sites including the Sea of Galilee, Jericho and Qumran Bethlehem - Visit the biblical birthplace of Jesus Christ and the Church of the Nativity
Day 1 : Join trip in Tel Aviv
Day 2 : Tel Aviv city tour, then explore Old Jaffa, Caesarea and Haifa
Day 3 : Visit Sea of Galilee and holy places of Capernahum; afternoon tour of Nazareth
Day 4 : Visit Jericho, Dead Sea float and sleep in the desert
Day 5 : Visit the sky fortress of Masada at sunrise, take a camel ride and walk in Ein Gedi Nature Reserve. A free evening in Jerusalem
Day 6 : Exploring Jerusalem
Day 7 : Walking the biblical trail in Jerusalem
Day 8 : Trip ends in Jerusalem
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Lighthouse Hotel by Browns Hotels (1 night)
- Kibbutz Degania Bet (2 nights)
- Kfar Hanokdim (1 night)
- Hotel Caesar Premier (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.