Highlights Israel Jordan
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 10-75 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37598
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Day 1: Start of tour in Tel Aviv
Day 2: Jesus' Baptism Site - Mount Masada - Dead Sea - Eilat
Day 3: Eilat
Day 4: Aqaba - Wadi Rum
Day 5: Petra - Amman
Day 6: Jerash - Sea of Galilee & Capernaum - Nazareth/Tiberias
Day 7: Nazareth - Caesarea - Tel Aviv - Jaffa Port - Jerusalem
Day 8: Bethlehem - Mount of Olives - Jerusalem
Day 9: Jerusalem
Day 10: End of tour in Jerusalem
- 8 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities, 1 nights' accommodation in tented cabins
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights Israel Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Israel Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 May 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights Israel Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Israel Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
What is the best time to visit Israel?
Israel is best visited during the high season, from June to September. This is a perfect time to visit Jerusalem or the beaches because the weather is pleasant and comfortable. You can read our guide on the best time to visit Israel for more information.
Is it safe to travel to Israel?
Other than the contested areas of Gaza and the West Bank, the majority of Israel is safe for traveling. The government has ensured a high level of protection for travelers by mobilizing security personnel and installing surveillance systems everywhere. Still, it is always advisable to keep your valuable belongings safe.
- What is the currency of Israel?
What language is spoken in Israel? Is English common?
The national language of Israel is Hebrew. Yet, Arabic, Russian, and a few other secondary languages are also used by locals. Tourists will be fine conversing with the people in English, as it is spoken throughout Israel. Most documents are also available in Hebrew and English, making it easy for foreigners visiting the country.