- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Caesarea: The ancient Herodian port city of Caesarea features amazing harbour ruins, beautiful beaches, and impressive modern residences.
- Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee is characterised by its beautiful landscapes, amazing natural formations, historical sites, and charming villages.
- Jerusalem: One of the holiest place in the world, the religious centre for three religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity, and both Israel and Palestine have claimed Jerusalem as a capital city.
- Petra: The “Rose City”, due to the colour of the stone, is a historical and archaeological city in southern Jordan. Its emblematic buildings are recognised as UNESCO World Heritage since 1985.
Discover the most sacred places and monuments of Israeli culture. With this eleven-day tour you will get to visit some of the country’s most interesting sites, such as Old and New city of Jerusalem, centre of Jewish mysticism Kabbalah or Golan Heights. You will get to the lowest point of the earth – Dead Sea and have a chance to ride on a horse to the Rose City of Petra. Take an unforgettable jeep safari drive through the stunning desert landscapes of Jordan.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Sea Of Galilee – Tiberias (140 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 3: Tiberias – Sea Of Galilee – Tiberias (50km – 1.5hr)
Day 4: Tiberias – Nazareth – Jordan Vellay – Beit Shean – Jerusalem (170 Km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Jerusalem – Masada – Dead Sea – Jerusalem (200 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 6: Jerusalem: Ein Karem And Bethlehem
Day 7: Jerusalem: Old City And Mount Zion
Day 8: Jerusalem – Shaikk Hussein Bridge – Jerash – Amman (250 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 9: Amman – Mount Nebo – Petra (260 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 10: Petra – Wadi Rum Jeeps – Madaba – Amman (260 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 11: Amman - Departure Tel Aviv (250 Km – 4 Hrs)
- 10 nights’ accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned shared transportation throughout the tour
- Operated with local English-speaking licensed guide on shared basis
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: guided tour in port city Jaffa, ruins of Caesarea and Megiddo (Day 2); sightseeing of the Galilee region (Day 3); guided tour in Nazareth including Bait Alpha synagogue (Day 4); Masada tour (Day 5); sightseeing of Old and New Jerusalem (Day 6-7); city tour of Gilad and Amman (Day 8); sightseeing of Petra (Day 9); Wadi Rum jeep safari (Day 10)
- Jeep safari tour in the desert on day 10
- Meet and Greet at Ben Gurion International Airport on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Lunches and dinners throughout the tour
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border Taxes & Border Shuttle transfers - Israel & Jordan (to be paid on the day of the tour)
- Optional tours and activities
- International flights
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heritage Of The Holyland And Jordan (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Heritage Of The Holyland And Jordan (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heritage Of The Holyland And Jordan (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.