- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage
- Beit She’an: One of the oldest cities in Israel, over 20 layers of human civilisation are tucked away inside its large ancient mound
- Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee is characterised by its beautiful landscapes, amazing natural formations, historic sites, and charming villages
- Tel Aviv: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture and an international mindset
During this eight-day tour, discover the incomparable heritage of the Holy Land. Arriving in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv and finishing in Jerusalem, see a plethora of Biblical sites and cultural riches. Explore the Dead Sea and even go for a float if you dare! An amazing journey with memories for a lifetime. Select between a basic bed-and-breakfast basis or enjoy included dinners with the half-board option.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Sea Of Galilee – Tiberias (292 Km; 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Tiberias – Sea Of Galilee – Tiberias (180 Km; 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Tiberias – Nazareth – Jordan River – Beit She’an – Jerusalem (254km; 4hrs)
Day 5: Jerusalem – Masada – Dead Sea – Jerusalem (162 Km; 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Jerusalem
Day 7: Jerusalem: Old City Tour
Day 8: Departure Tel Aviv
- 7 night's accommodation
- B & B Option: 7 breakfasts
- Half-Board Option: 7 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Transfer from / to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv on arrival and departrure
- Operated with shared English-speaking licensed guide on all touring days
- Sightseeing in a modern air conditioned motor-coach.
- All entrance fees and visit indicated as included: short visit of Jaffa, visit Megiddo, Church of the Annunciation, visit the Wedding Church in Cana, visit excavations of Beit Shean, visit Qumran Caves, Cable car in Masada, Visit excavation, King Herod's palace, synagogue, visit tomb of King David, Visit Israel Museum, Knesset, campus of Hebrew University, visit Bethlehem
- Meet & Greet on arrival at the airport Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with meals
- Travel, medical or baggage insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heritage Of The Holy Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Heritage Of The Holy Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heritage Of The Holy Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.