- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tel Aviv Dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast
- Jaffa Ancient port city and the house of Simon the Tanner
- Caesarea One of the great cities of antiquity and Megiddo, the ancient Biblical city and battleground
- Sea of Galilee and the Miracle sites Tiberias, Tabgha, Capernaum, Mount Beatitudes and Cana
COACH TOUR: From vibrant Tel Aviv we trace Israel’s holy heritage through the Sea of Galilee, Nazareth and Jerusalem with time to float in the Dead Sea and explore ancient Roman archaeological sites and impressive cliff-top fortresses. All this and more in 8 incredible days.
Day: 1 Tel Aviv
Day: 2 Tiberias
Day: 3 Galilee
Day: 4 Nazareth
Day: 5 Dead Sea
Day: 6-7 Jerusalem
Day: 8 Bethlehem
- 7 nights 4 star hotels
- This coach tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go. You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day
- Breakfast daily and 6 dinners
- Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing
- Touring - Jaffa, Caesarea, Megiddo, Galilee Miracle Sites, Nazareth, Beit Shean, Masada, Qumran Caves, Jerusalem, Ein Karem and Bethlehem
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- Cable car ride in Masada, for views of the Dead Sea
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 124 today.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heritage & Holy Land - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Heritage & Holy Land - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heritage & Holy Land - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.