- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
During this eight-day tour, discover the incredible highlights of Israel. Beginning in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv, drive below sea-level to visit the Dead Sea and explore ancient archaeological ruins and charming villages. Then discover the wonders of Jerusalem and its history.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Caesarea – Haifa – Acre – Galilee (215 Kms - 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Galilee – Nazareth – Tiberias – Jerusalem (300 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Jerusalem: New City Tour
Day 5: Jerusalem: Old City Tour And Bethlehem (20 Kms- 1 Hr)
Day 6: Jerusalem - Masada – Dead Sea – Tel Aviv ( 340 Kms – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Tel Aviv
Day 8: Departure Tel Aviv
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- All entrance fees and visits indicated as included: visit to the Old City of Jaffa, visit to the ancient city of Caesarea, visit to the Baha'i Shrine and the Persian Garden in Haifa, visit to the Crusader stronghold and the Crypt of the Knights in Acre, visit to the church of the Annunciation in Nazareth, visit to Capernaum to see the ruins of the house of Saint Peter and its ancient synagogue, visit to the Church of the Multiplication, visit to the Israel Museum, visit to the tomb of King David and the Cenacle, visit to Ein Kerem and the Church of the Visitation, visit to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, visit to the excavations of King Herod’s palace, the synagogue and the bathhouse in Masada.
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 dinners
- Transfer from / to airport on arrival and departure on shared basis
- Operated with a French-speaking guide on a shared basis.
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Cable-car in Masada
- Meet & Greet on arrival at the airport Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv.
- Porterage at the airport
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Lunches and beverages with meals
- Travel, medical or baggage insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this French Circuit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
French Circuit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this French Circuit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.