- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ancient Site
- UNESCO Heritage site
This 8 day tour, starts from Tel Aviv, Israel, and ends at Jerusalem, Israel. Israel is home to three of the worlds most important religions. This trip is the perfect Holy Land tour for faithful travellers. The tour has time to explore the city and beaches of Tel Aviv before visiting Tiberias and touring Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth and visiting many important religious and historical sites and monuments.
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Day 2: Caesarea, Megiddo, Haifa, Acre
Day 3: Capernaum, Banias
Day 4: Nazareth, Beit She'an
Day 5: Jerusalem - Old City
Day 6: Jerusalem - new city and Bethlehem
Day 7: Qumran, Masada, the Dead Sea
Day 8: Jerusalem
- 1 Overnight Tel Aviv at Grand Beach Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Kibbutz Lavi at Kibbutz Lavi Hotel (3 star)
- 4 Overnight Jerusalem at Prima Park Hotel (4 star)
- 7 breakfast and 6 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fantastic Israel Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98 today.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fantastic Israel Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Fantastic Israel Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fantastic Israel Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 45.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
5. Pre and/or Post tour accommodation is available on an 'On Request' basis. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to book additional nights
6. Our http://www.feztravel.com/Classic_Israel_Tour.asp COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.