- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Swimming, floating, relaxing
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Tel Aviv, Israel. Focussing on modern day Israel this tour visits Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories explores the Mediterranean coast, Nazareth and the Golan Heights as well as the Dead Sea, Masada and Old Jerusalem.
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Day 2: Masada, the Dead Sea, Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem - Mount Scopus, Yad Vashem, Mahane Yehuda
Day 4: Jerusalem - Old City, Via Dolorosa, Bethlehem
Day 5: Jerusalem, Nazareth
Day 6: Golan Heights, the Sea of Galilee
Day 7: Acre, Haifa, Tel Aviv
Day 8: Tel Aviv
- 2 Overnight Tel Aviv at Sea Net Hotel Tel Aviv (3 star)
- 3 Overnight Jerusalem at Jerusalem Gold Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Kibbutz Lavi at Kibbutz Lavi Hotel (3 star)
- 7 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Israel Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Israel Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Israel Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Israel Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 45.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
5. Pre and/or Post tour accommodation is available on an 'On Request' basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book additional nights
6. Our http://www.feztravel.com/Fantastic_Israel_Tour.asp COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.