- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Young Adults
- Tel Aviv
- Roman ruins at Caesarea
- Druze villages
- Golan Heights wine tasting
- Sea of Galilee
- Masada fortress by cable car
- Show more
This comprehensive Classical Israel tour will take you on a journey that will have you experiencing the country’s rich history - past and present, as well as its people and diverse cultures.
On this tour you’ll have the chance to witness iconic sites of country, such as Jerusalem’s Old City, Nazareth and Bethlehem – ride the cable car to the fortress of Masada and float at the lowest place on earth – the Dead Sea – and more.
In the north of the country, visit the serene Galilee and the Golan Heights. Other key sites visited on the tour include Haifa, Caesarea, the crusader fortress of Acre, Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel-Aviv
Day 2: Masada – The Dead Sea - Jerusalem
Day 3: Exploring Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Beit Shean, Nazareth and Safed
Day 6: Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, Wine tasting
Day 7: Acre, Haifa, Caesarea & Tel Aviv
Day 8: Israel tour ends
- All accommodation in 3 to 4-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (7 breakfasts, 0 lunch, 2 dinners)
- All transport and transfers in AC vehicles
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fees
- International Flights (available on request)
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for driver & tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2023, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
- What is the best time to visit Israel?
Is it safe to travel to Israel?
Other than the contested areas of Gaza and the West Bank, the majority of Israel is safe for traveling. The government has ensured a high level of protection for travelers by mobilizing security personnel and installing surveillance systems everywhere. Still, it is always advisable to keep your valuable belongings safe.
- What is the currency of Israel?
What language is spoken in Israel? Is English common?
The national language of Israel is Hebrew. Yet, Arabic, Russian, and a few other secondary languages are also used by locals. Tourists will be fine conversing with the people in English, as it is spoken throughout Israel. Most documents are also available in Hebrew and English, making it easy for foreigners visiting the country.
Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Israel?
Israel grants visas on arrival, which are valid for 90 days. And in order to travel to the country, you must have a passport that is valid for more than six months. Some countries are provided with visas for free, while others will have to pay for it. There are also some nationalities who are restricted from entering the country. So, it is always a good idea to check the visa issuance protocol between your country and Israel.