- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tel Aviv
- Roman ruins at Caesarea
- Druze villages
- Golan Heights wine tasting
This comprehensive Classical Israel tour will take you on a journey that will have you experiencing the country’s rich history - past and present, as well as its people and diverse cultures.
On this tour you’ll have the chance to witness iconic sites of country, such as Jerusalem’s Old City, Nazareth and Bethlehem – ride the cable car to the fortress of Masada and float at the lowest place on earth – the Dead Sea – and more.
In the north of the country, visit the serene Galilee and the Golan Heights. Other key sites visited on the tour include Haifa, Caesarea, the crusader fortress of Acre, Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa.
Day 1 : Welcome to Tel-Aviv
Day 2 : Masada – The Dead Sea - Jerusalem
Day 3 : Exploring Jerusalem
Day 4 : Jerusalem to Bethlehem
Day 5 : Nazareth
Day 6 : Golan Heights – Sea of Galilee
Day 7 : Acre, Haifa & Tel Aviv
Day 8 : Israel tour ends
- All accommodation in 3 to 4-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (7 breakfasts, 0 lunch, 0 dinners)
- All transport and transfers in AC vehicles
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fees
- International Flights (available on request)
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for driver & tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.