- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tel Aviv
- Roman ruins at Caesarea
- Druze villages
- Golan Heights wine tasting
This comprehensive 8-day tour to Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories explores the Mediterranean coast, Nazareth and the Golan Heights as well as the Dead Sea, Masada and Old Jerusalem and offers a great and balanced introduction to this interesting country.
Starting in Tel Aviv we head north along the coast visiting the roman excavations at Caesarea, a Druze Village and the beautiful gardens at Haifa. Heading inland we climb up to the Golan Heights to enjoy a wine tasting session at one of Israel's most well known wineries. Next we visit the holy sites around the Sea of Galilee and the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth. We drive south back to Jerusalem for a tour of the old and new city and if time and border restrictions permit, a chance to visit Bethlehem. We finish off with a trip to the hilltop town of Masada and take a dip in the Dead Sea.
Day 1 : Welcome to Tel-Aviv
Day 2 : Masada – The Dead Sea - Jerusalem
Day 3 : Exploring Jerusalem
Day 4 : Jerusalem to Bethlehem
Day 5 : Nazareth
Day 6 : Golan Heights – Sea of Galilee
Day 7 : Acre, Haifa & Tel Aviv
Day 8 : Israel tour ends
- All accommodation in 3 to 4-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (7 breakfasts, 0 lunch, 0 dinners)
- All transport and transfers in AC vehicles
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fees
- International Flights (available on request)
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for driver & tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.