- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Jerusalem - Spend two days exploring the new and old parts of the city, including the Wailing Wall, Temple Mount and Yad Vashem
- Bethlehem - Visit the birthplace of Jesus Christ and see sites including the Church of the Nativity and Shepherds' Field
- Galilee - Take in the biblical highlights of the region, including Tiberias, Capernaum, and Tabgha, then opt for a sailing trip on the Sea of Galilee
- Nazareth - See mary's Well and the holy Church of the Annunciation, the largest church in the Middle East
- Tel Aviv - Spend a free day exploring this cosmopolitan city your way - hit the bars or relax on the beach
- Haifa - Tour the Bahai Shrine and accompanying gardens on the slopes of Mount Carmel, boasting amazing views of the city
- Caesarea - Discover the well-preserved Roman ruins, including an amphitheatre and Crusader Fortress
- Acre - Explore the medieval fortifications of this Crusader stronghold, including the city walls
- Show more
COACH TOUR: Join us on a Biblical adventure through Israel’s most holy sites - explore Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth before heading to the gorgeous region of Galilee. End with fun and sun in the lively city of Tel Aviv.
Day: 1 Tel Aviv
Day: 2 Jerusalem
Day: 3 Bethlehem
Day: 4 Nazareth
Day: 5 Galilee
Day: 6 Acre & Haifa
Day: 7 Tel Aviv
Day: 8 Tel Aviv
- 7 nights 4 star hotels
- This coach tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go. You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day
- Breakfast daily and 6 dinners
- Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing
- Touring - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Beit Shean, Nazareth, Galilee, Acre, Haifa and Caesarea
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Biblical Lands - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 December 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Biblical Lands - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Biblical Lands - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.
- What is the best time to visit Israel?
Is it safe to travel to Israel?
Other than the contested areas of Gaza and the West Bank, the majority of Israel is safe for traveling. The government has ensured a high level of protection for travelers by mobilizing security personnel and installing surveillance systems everywhere. Still, it is always advisable to keep your valuable belongings safe.
- What is the currency of Israel?
What language is spoken in Israel? Is English common?
The national language of Israel is Hebrew. Yet, Arabic, Russian, and a few other secondary languages are also used by locals. Tourists will be fine conversing with the people in English, as it is spoken throughout Israel. Most documents are also available in Hebrew and English, making it easy for foreigners visiting the country.
Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Israel?
Israel grants visas on arrival, which are valid for 90 days. And in order to travel to the country, you must have a passport that is valid for more than six months. Some countries are provided with visas for free, while others will have to pay for it. There are also some nationalities who are restricted from entering the country. So, it is always a good idea to check the visa issuance protocol between your country and Israel.