- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Haifa Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden & Mount Carmel
- Jerusalem (West Bank) Old City Jewish Quarter, bazaars, Western Wall. Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Mt. Zion, Last Supper Room & King David’s Tomb. Israel Museum and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Yad Vashem World Holocaust Centre.
- Ein Karem Birthplace of John the Baptist
- Bethlehem (West Bank) Church of the Nativity and Shepherd's Field
COACH TOUR - Join us on a Biblical adventure through Israel’s most holy sites - explore Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth before heading to the gorgeous region of Galilee. End with fun and sun in the lively city of Tel Aviv.
Day: 1 Tel Aviv
Day: 2 Jerusalem
Day: 3 Bethlehem
Day: 4 Nazareth
Day: 5 Galilee
Day: 6 Acre & Haifa
Day: 7 Tel Aviv
Day: 8 Tel Aviv
- 7 nights 4 star hotels
- This tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go. You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day and spend your evenings at leisure. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 45 persons.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing
- Touring of - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Beit Shean, Nazareth, Galilee, Acre, Haifa and Caesarea
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- International flights and visa
- Tipping/gratuities for your guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture.
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115 today.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Biblical Lands - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Biblical Lands - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Biblical Lands - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.