- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tel Aviv
A fascinating tour of the Holy Land, this 8 day exploration of Israel takes in many of the ancient and important historical and religious sites of this unique country. We will experience the cosmopolitan buzz of Tel Aviv before moving on to the excavations of Caesarea and Megiddo and the beautiful port of Haifa. We then take a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum and also visit Tabgha and Mount of the Beatitudes as well as the beautiful Golan Heights. We move on to Nazareth before continuing south along the shores of the River of Jordan to Jerusalem where we will explore both the Old City and the New City before visiting Bethlehem. After a drive through the Judean Desert to Qumran we will head to the shore of the Dead Sea to float on the strange salty waters.
Day 1 : Tel Aviv
Day 2 : Jaffa, Caesarea & Cana
Day 3 : Sea of Galilee to Banias
Day 4 : Sea of Galilee to Nazareth
Day 5 : Dead Sea
Day 6 : Yad Vashem, Ein Karem & Bethlehem
Day 7 : Jerusalem
Day 8 : Departure airport transfer
- All accommodation in 3 and 4-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fee's
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Biblical Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Biblical Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Biblical Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.