- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Tel Aviv
- Golan Heights
- Show more
On this comprehensive 8-day Israel tour you’ll have the opportunity to tour many of the ancient biblical sites mentioned in the Bible. This tour has a specific focus on Christianity.
While on this Israel tour, be prepared to tour sites that played an important role in Jesus’ life – Bethlehem; Tiberias and the shores of the Sea of Galilee; Nazareth and Cana, Jerusalem, including the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Via Dolorosa, Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and more!
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Day 2: Jaffa, Caesarea & Cana
Day 3: Sea of Galilee to Banias
Day 4: Sea of Galilee to Nazareth
Day 5: Dead Sea
Day 6: Yad Vashem, Ein Karem & Bethlehem
Day 7: Jerusalem
Day 8: Departure airport transfer
- All accommodation in 3 and 4-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fee's
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Biblical Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2024, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Biblical Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Biblical Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.