- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33226
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Starts/Ends Tel Aviv, Israel
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital city is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
- Beit She’an: One of the oldest cities in Israel, with over 20 layers of human civilisation are tucked away inside its large ancient mound.
- Nazareth: Located in Israel’s Galilee region,Nazareth has over a dozen important Christian sites, but it is also Israel’s largest Arab city.
- Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee, is characterised by its beautiful landscape, amazing natural formations, historic sites, and charming villages.
- Acre: The Old City of Acre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and represents the tumultuous history of Israel possibly better than any other city in the country.
- Haifa:Haifa is Israel’s third largest city, beautifully set on the slopes of Mount Carmel facing the Mediterranean Sea, often nicknamed ‘Israel’s San Francisco’.
- Caesarea:The ancient Herodian port city of Caesarea features amazing harbour ruins, beautiful beaches, and impressive modern residences.
- Tel Aviv: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture, and an international mindset.
- Show more
Discover amazing Israel over eight history-rich days. Beginning in Jerusalem and ending in Tel Aviv, walk in the steps of Jesus and the disciples and visit the spots of famous happenings in the Bible. This tour will allow you to take a step back in time and observe some of the most impressive archaeological and religious sites of Israel while enjoying the beautiful scenery and culture of this ancient land.
Day 1: Arrival Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem: New City Tour
Day 3: Jerusalem: Old City Tour
Day 4: Jerusalem – Beit She’an – Nazaret – Tiberias (235km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Galilee: Golan Heights And Around The Sea Of Galilee
Day 6: Tiberias – Acre – Haifa – Caesarea – Tel Aviv (185km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Tel Aviv
Day 8: Depart Tel Aviv
- 7 nights' accommodation
- ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
- Standard Hotel Category = Grand Court/Ramada or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = King Solomon/ Dan Panorama or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Royal Plaza/Lake House or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Caesar/Gai Beach or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Metropolitan/Grand Beach or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Crowne Plaza Beach/ Dan Panorama or similar 4*
- 7 breakfast
- 6 dinners (starting from the second night)
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Operated with English-speaking licensed guide on all touring days
- All monuments and visits as indicated: The Garden of Gethsemane, Church of the Agony, Museum's Shrine of the Book with fanous Dead Sea scrolls, visit Herodian city of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, tomb of King Davisd, Church of the Nativity, Church of the Annunciation and the carpentry workshop of Joseph, visit former Syrian fortification, tour wine tasting, visit ruins of synagogue & Peter's house at Capernaum, visit old Crusader from Acre, sightseeing tour in Haifa, visit port, roman theater and Hippodrome in Caesarea, city tour in Tel Aviv
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- International/Domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Traveller's medical baggage insurance.
- Optional excursions not stated in the programme.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bibleland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 March 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bibleland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bibleland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What is the best time to visit Israel?
Is it safe to travel to Israel?
Other than the contested areas of Gaza and the West Bank, the majority of Israel is safe for traveling. The government has ensured a high level of protection for travelers by mobilizing security personnel and installing surveillance systems everywhere. Still, it is always advisable to keep your valuable belongings safe.
- What is the currency of Israel?
What language is spoken in Israel? Is English common?
The national language of Israel is Hebrew. Yet, Arabic, Russian, and a few other secondary languages are also used by locals. Tourists will be fine conversing with the people in English, as it is spoken throughout Israel. Most documents are also available in Hebrew and English, making it easy for foreigners visiting the country.