- City sightseeing
- Road trips
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ancient Site
- UNESCO Heritage site
This 11 day tour, starts and ends in Tel Aviv, Israel, and also visits Jordan. This tour visits Israel, the Occupied Palestinian Territories and Jordan has its primary focus on visiting religious and historical sites. Whilst it visits Tiberias, Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth there is also time to explore Tel Aviv and its beaches, float in the Dead Sea and visit Sea of Galilee and Masada. In Jordan it visits Roman Ruins in Jerash, Petra, Biblical Mount Nebo and Madaba.
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Day 2: Jaffa, Caesarea, Megiddo, Cana
Day 3: Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Tabgha, Mount of Beatitudes, Golan Heights
Day 4: Galilee, Beit Alpha, Nazareth
Day 5: Masada, Dead Sea
Day 6: Jerusalem, Yad Vashem, Ein Karem, Bethlehem
Day 7: Jerusalem
Day 8: Jordan, Jerash, Amman
Day 9: Amman, Mount Nebo, Petra
Day 10: Wadi Rum Jeep Safari, Madaba, Amman
Day 11: Tel Aviv
- 2 Overnight Tel Aviv at Sea Net Hotel Tel Aviv (3 star)
- 2 Overnight Tiberias at Prima Galil Hotel (4 star)
- 4 Overnight Jerusalem at Jerusalem Gold Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Amman at Larsa Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Petra at Amra Palace Hotel (3 star)
- 10 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 45.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request.
5. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
6. Pre and/or Post tour accommodation is available on an 'On Request' basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book additional nights COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.