- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ancient Site
- UNESCO Heritage site
This 11 day tour starts and ends in Tel Aviv, Israel. It visits Israel, the Occupied Palestinian Territories and Jordan has its primary focus on visiting religious and historical sites. Whilst it visits Tiberias, Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth there is also time to explore Tel Aviv and its beaches, float in the Dead Sea and visit Sea of Galilee and Masada. In Jordan it visits Roman Ruins in Jerash, Petra, Biblical Mount Nebo and Madaba.
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Day 2: Caesarea, Megiddo, Haifa, Acre
Day 3: Capernaum, Banias
Day 4: Nazareth, Beit Shean
Day 5: Jerusalem - Old City
Day 6: Jerusalem - new city and Bethlehem
Day 7: Qumran, Masada, the Dead Sea
Day 8: Jordan, Jerash, Amman
Day 9: Petra
Day 10: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Tel Aviv
Day 11: Tel Aviv
- 2 Overnight Tel Aviv at Grand Beach Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Kibbutz Lavi at Kibbutz Lavi Hotel (3 star)
- 4 Overnight Jerusalem at Grand Court Hotel / Prima Park Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Amman at Larsa Hotel / Liwan Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Petra at Amra Palace Hotel (3 star)
- 10 breakfast and 9 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Bookmundi is partner with Fez Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 146 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 97 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 6958 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Israel and Jordan Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information1. This tour is 'On Request'. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
2. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
3. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
5. The minimum age for this tour is 8.
6. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
7. Pre and/or Post tour accommodation is available on an 'On Request' basis. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to book additional nights