- City sightseeing
- Road trips
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tel Aviv
This 11-day trip through Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories along with Jordan is the perfect tour for faithful travellers and it is also an incredible adventure for travellers who are here for the exploration of these fascinating countries. The tour has time to explore the buzz of the city and beaches of Tel Aviv before visiting Tiberias and touring Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth and visiting many important religious and historical sites and monuments. The tour also includes a visit to the Dead Sea where you can bob on top of this remarkably salty Sea, the lowest place on Earth. The tour also visits the famous Sea of Galilee and Masada. Leaving Israel behind we cross the border into Jordan where we visit some of Jordan's tourist highlights including the Roman Ruins in Jerash, the 'lost city' of Petra, Biblical Mount Nebo and the famous mosaic map of the Holyland in Madaba.
Day 1 : Arrive into Tel Aviv. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Caesarea, Megiddo, Haifa, Acre
Day 3 : Tiberias / Capernaum / Banias
Day 4 : Nazareth, Beit Shean
Day 5 : Jerusalem - Old City
Day 6 : Jerusalem – New City and Bethlehem
Day 7 : Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea
Day 8 : Enter Jordan and visit Jerash
Day 9 : Drive to Petra and tour
Day 10 : Return to Tel Aviv via Madaba and Mt Nebo
Day 11 : Departure airport transfer
- All accommodation in 3 & 4 star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fees
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Border tax & crossing fees (payable locally at approx. $107 per person)
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Israel & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Israel & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Israel & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.