- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem: One of the holiest places in the world, the religious centre for three religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity, and both Israel and Palestine have claimed Jerusalem as a capital city.
- Petra: The “Rose City”, due to the colour of the stone, is a historical and archaeological city in southern Jordan. Its emblematic buildings are recognised as UNESCO World Heritage since 1985.
Discover the most sacred places and monuments of Israeli culture. With this nine-day tour you will get to visit some of the country’s most interesting sites, such as Old and New city of Jerusalem, centre of Jewish mysticism Kabbalah or Golan Heights. You will get to the lowest point of the earth – Dead Sea and fly across the country to cross the Jordan border to visit Petra, the extraordinary Rose City carved in the stone.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Beer Sheba – Masada – Dead Sea – Jerusalem (315km–4.5hrs)
Day 3: Jerusalem: Ein Karem And Bethlehem
Day 4: Jerusalem: Old City And Mount Zion
Day 5: Jerusalem – Beit Shean – Nazareth – Safed – Galilee (270km – 4hrs)
Day 6: Galilee: Golan Heights And Around The Sea Of Galilee
Day 7: Acre – Haifa – Caesarea – Tel Aviv – Eilat (125km – 2hrs; Flight – 45min)
Day 8: Eilat – Petra - Eilat– Tel Aviv (280km – 4.15hrs, Flight – 45min)
Day 9: Departure Tel Aviv
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned shared transportation throughout the tour
- Return flights between Tel Aviv and Eilat on Day 7 and 8
- Operated with local English-speaking licensed guide on shared basis
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: sightseeing of Masada archaeological site and Dead Sea (Day 2); Shrine of the Book, Yad Vashem memorial, Ein Karem village and Bethlehem visit (Day 3); sightseeing of Old Jerusalem (Day 4); Beit Shean, Nazareth and Safed visit (Day 5); sightseeing of Golan Heights and wine tasting tour (Day 6); Haifa and Caesarea tour (Day 7); sightseeing of Petra and city tour of Aqaba (Day 8)
- Meet and Greet at Ben Gurion International Airport on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Lunches and dinners throughout the tour
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border taxes & Visa for Israel/Jordan border crossing (to be paid on the day of the tour)
- Optional tours and activities
- International flights
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 9 Days Highlights Of Israel And Petra (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
9 Days Highlights Of Israel And Petra (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 9 Days Highlights Of Israel And Petra (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.